Articles under review
- 2016 “Developing Constipation: Dietary Fibre, Western Disease, and Industrial Carbohydrates, 1968-1984.” Under review with Global Food History. Co-authored with Sarah Tracy.
- 2015 “Locating Antiracist Science: Rerouting the UNESCO Race Statements through the Southern Hemisphere”. Under review with the British Journal for the History of Science.
- 2016 “Sociology,” in A Companion to the History of American Science, edited by Georgina M. Montgomery and Mark A. Largent. (West Sussex: Wiley-Blackwell), 263-275.
- 2016 “Perturbed by “race”: Antiracism, Science, and Education in UNESCO during the Cold War,” in UNESCO Without Borders: Educational Campaigns for International Understanding, edited by Aigul Kulnazarova and Christian Ydesen. (Routledge Press, forthcoming)
- 2017 Redemptive Journeys: Anti-Racism in Science During the Global Twentieth Century. Book manuscript proposed to the University of Chicago Press.
- 2016 “Latinizing Modernization: Neo-Lamarckism and the Human Sciences in the Andean Indian Mission during the 1950s.” Abstract accepted as part of a proposal for a special issue on “Latin Racial Science in the 20th Century” for History of Science, which I will co-edit with Sarah Walsh.
- 2016 “Redemptive Genomics: Genetic Geographies and Antiracism.” Review Essay commissioned by Social History of Medicine.
- 2010 Review of African American Pioneers of Sociology: A Critical History, by Pierre Saint-Arnaud, translated by Peter Feldstein, in Scientia Canadensis: Canadian Journal of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine. Vol. 33, No 1, p.142-144, 2010
- 2009 Sebastian Gil-Riaño and Vivien Hamilton. “Editor’s Introduction: Epistemic Boundaries”, in Spontaneous Generations: A Journal for the History and Philosophy of Science, Vol 3, No 1 (2009)